Thursday, April 13, 2017

[Review] Broken by Lies by Rebecca Shea

Title: Broken by Lies
Author: Rebeccea Shea
Series: Bound and Broken, Book 1
Release Date: February 17, 2015
Format: eARC

I had no idea how much I would love Alex the day he walked into my life.
He changed everything.
The way I breathed.
The way I thought.
The way I loved.
He brought me back to life.
He gave me strength and a safe place to land.
 And then he broke me.
 Finding Emilia was a chance to do something good for once in my life.
I wanted to change.
She believed I was her savior.
I ached to be.
She found her way into my heart and claimed it as her safe place.
I should be telling her the truth about me…instead I break her with lies.
 This book is a New Adult Romance and contains mature subject matter. It is not intended for those under 17 years of age.


Review
**4.5 Stars**

"Mafia" type romances aren't usually my thing by oh man. Rebecca Shea HOOKED me hard when it comes to Alex and Emilia. Their story sucked me in and I can't wait to read more by Rebecca. It was the perfect way to discover a new author.

Emilia hasn't had it easy and knows how hard life can be. You feel for the girl and how hard she has had it. You can't help but tear up for her and how hard the situations are that she has had to go through.

Alex is this character who has this bad side who makes you think he is all hard and doesn't care, then he meets Emilia. Emilia brings out this side of him that makes you fall in love with him, just as much as you love her.

I can't wait to read book 2 and see how their story ends up!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...