Saturday, April 8, 2017

[Review] Confessions of a Carpool Captive by Dawn L. Chiletz

My name is Liz Foley. I love my accounting job because I’d rather deal with numbers than talk to people.
 My best traits:I have (RBF) Resting Bitch Face.I give snarky come-backs.I have no friends. My worst traits:I speak in run-on sentences when I get nervous.I’m attracted to assholes.I’m broke. Enter Finnigan Walsh – the new guy at work.
 His best traits:He’s kind of hot, I suppose.He has a working car.He sings to me and brings me coffee.
Nothing ever gets to him, even when I add more people to our carpool. His worst traits:See above I don’t like him. At least, that’s what I keep telling myself.
After all, it’s not about how fast you get there. It’s the journey. Right?Damn this carpool. You’d better buckle up.


Review 
Confessions of a Carpool Captive is one of the most adorable books I have ever read. It is such a fun read and the story is meaningful and funny. This book was my first book by Dawn L. Chiletz and I loved it. It had me laughing and swooning. I didn’t want to put it down because I was enjoying it so much. It made my heart flutter.

Finnigan Walsh is one of the cutest guys ever. His nonstop cuteness and his attitude just makes you want to jump him. Yes, I know I sound a little crazy but this man is irresistible! His persistence was my favorite thing about him. He knows what he wants and he is not afraid to share it or show it. I love that about characters. He is captivating. Finn is also hot so add all those things and it creates the perfect man.

While Finn is all put together, Liz is a organized mess. Everything about her life is perfect but when it comes to men, that part of her life is not so easy. She has had a tough time with guys and Finn’s constant bugging is not to her liking, until it is. It happens slowly for Liz but Finn starts getting in her heart. While it took Liz forever to admit her feelings for Finn, I knew from the start that he was perfection.

This book is new and different. It all starts with a guy that wants to carpool and a girl that flat out refuses. Then it evolves to all these other characters added to this carpool and things get quite…interesting.


Confessions of a Carpool Captive is a beautiful and funny story. It left me feeling so satisfied with all the warm fuzzy feelings. I loved it from start to finish and I dare you not to love this story. It is quite impossible.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...